Thursday, October 1, 2009

While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. Angela Schwindt

This will be a quick one since I have class on Thursdays...

Reading: Always always always read at least 20 minutes a night. Two books per month are required.

Language Arts: DOL and Grammar packets for this week are due tomorrow. We've begun working on sensory writing this week. The assessment paragraph for "SOUND" is due tomorrow also. (What I've read so far is pretty darn good! Check out what your child is writing!)

Spelling: Test tomorrow. Also, spelling/vocabulary packets are due.

Social Studies: Those wampum belts are taking a long time to complete. Really and truly, they're due tomorrow (or it's homework for the weekend...). I'm anxious to share our stories.

Science: I'm told they did rock packets--check Mrs. DaBica's web page for her assignments.

Math: NECAP prep

Sure is chilly; I hope you all stay warm tonight! I'll be in touch tomorrow.

Till then--
Teri